Friday, September 18, 2009

Boy am I grateful for you..

Owen you have been my pal this week. I hope I tell you enough that I love you! With Liv's accident this week and her personality being a little demanding at times, it makes me realize how grateful I am for you. You really are the best brother. It amazes me how much you have to put up with. You don't mind when Liv puts her breakfast down your shirt, or when she bites you, or when she takes your toys and tells you that they're hers. You hardly ever fight back, which helps me out a lot. I love you so much, I love your little freckles on your nose. I love how you bring your wallet everywhere, thinking everyone is checking you out, and wondering "Wow look at that little boy's wallet, man he is so cool!" I love going to your soccer games, and seeing how much fun you have out there. You are my best bud, and you have helped me keep a little sane this week, so thank you.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Those pictures are priceless. What a little stud Julie!

Brad and Jade said...

I love little Owey too, his wallet and his freckles. What a cute little boy. Those are the saddest pictures of Liv! I'm glad she's doing better. Love those two!

Clements Family said...

I love that he brings the wallet with him everywhere! Owen is so darn cute! Love the soccer pix!

Ashley Blackburn said...

I've heard from you father-in-law that Owen is the next David Beckham. So congratulations! No but for real that's awesome he's playing soccer. Can't wait for November 6th!

The Nobles said...

Wow Owen looks like a tuff soccer player, and the fact that he loves his wallet so much is cute. I think his wallet is cool!

Erin Bradley said...

He is a cute little one!