After an unsuccessful try to sit on Santa's lap this last Saturday at Chris's work party (his nerves got the best of him). Owen had another chance at the Conger Christmas party. He was so excited to tell him what he wanted for Christmas, because if he didn't let him know what he wanted then he could possibly get a girl toy, yikes! (thanks Chris for implanting that in his mind) So he sat bravely on his lap, and exclaimed that this year he wanted a snow globe. Yea he did it and he couldn't have been more proud of himself. As for Liv she was just comfortable watching all the kids do it, although she did give him a nice wave goodbye.
I love family parties! Thanks to my Aunt Penny for putting it together, it was so good to see everyone! Love you all.


3 comments:
It's weird how much that beautiful little girl of yours looks like you!!!
I miss going to all the Conger parties. I think I knew all your cousins as well as my own.
I just LOVE this post! I'm glad Owen got brave, it cracks me up when kids just have to talk themselves through things...no barbies for him this year.
Does that Santa have a real beard? I LOVE it when they have real beards!
Post a Comment