I can't believe me and my best friend go back 20 years. And now look at our two little girls playing dress up together. We always said when we were little that we would marry brothers or best friends, live next door to eachother with white picket fences, and have kids the same age so that they could be best friends like we were.
I couldn't help but pull my camera out when I saw them playing in Liv's room. I kind of got a little teary eyed. They both resemble us alot and it brought back a lot of memories with Erin. I love you my sweet friend. I am so glad I have you in my life!

4 comments:
That is so sweet!!! Even when you text me that they were mini us I got a little teary eyed. It has been so special having a friend like you in my life. I love you so much!
We might want to add that I am out of town and her dad got her dressed and ready today:).
They are such cuties!! And I think they totally look like their mommies!
you both have beautiful girls!!!
Oh the joys of being a girl! Dress up was just heavenly play. Still is sometimes.
They are adorable together!
Post a Comment