Please don't open any email attachments from me. I don't know how it happened but something was sent out to all my contacts. Hopefully everyone is able to read this!
I got it and thought, hmm, I didn't know Julie spoke that language. I waited to open it just to make sure. Thanks for keeping us updated. And boy, you know a lot of Jill's...:)
5 comments:
I read this about two minutes too late. Whoops!
I got that too...that was the weirdest thing. I got the same thing from my cousin two weeks ago. I wonder how it is happening!!!
i saw that and figured someone hacked your account.. it was in spanish so i did not think it was you.. i am so sorry girl!!
I got it and thought, hmm, I didn't know Julie spoke that language. I waited to open it just to make sure. Thanks for keeping us updated. And boy, you know a lot of Jill's...:)
Lol! Both me and Spencer got two of them! Glad I didn't open it. But I wonder how did that happened?
Post a Comment