Thursday, January 21, 2010

Chapstick warning:

Just thought I would pass this along since it wasn't such a nice experience for us. I don't know why I trusted Liv with her own chapstick while we were in the car running errands, but I did. I looked back at her and she was very pale. She handed me the chapstick saying yucky. The whole chapstick was gone and consumed entirely by her. About 5 minutes later she began puking up everything, poor thing! After I got her home and cleaned up she was back to her normal self. No more chapstick for her.

3 comments:

Clements Family said...

Oh my goodness Julie...look at all your updates!! Poor Liv. That is scary!!
PS...how awesome that she is potty training! That is great! I want to start with Bella soon.

Anne-Marie said...

That is sad and funny too. Chapstick really tastes gross, but I guess if it's flavored with strawberry...

Love all the new posts! Let me know about the kitty debacle OK?

missliss5/Melissa said...

Noooo way....groan!! Poor sweetie!