This last weekend I was able to go to St. George to greet my new little nephew Lewis! I left the husband and kiddos at home, while I enjoyed the company of my sisters and mom and dad. Jamie, I don't think I tell you enough how great of a mom you are! You definitely did take after our mom. Love you and your new little guy!



Love these little wrinkly feet!
4 comments:
Oh how cute is he...I really want a baby.
he is so cute! Thank you for posting these!
how adorable! i'm sure she loved having you guys there. love, love your family like my own.
did it make you baby hungry???
Thank you Julie, right now I don't feel like the best mom...I feel like running away with baby Lewis. So I can love and kiss him all day long! (and sleep as much as he does!)
Post a Comment