It has been a long time since we have just stayed home for Sunday dinner. I was worried that we would all be bored out of our mind, but today we made the best of it. I was so proud of Owen today! His best friend Cannon moved out of our ward, and that is usually the only way we can get him to go to class. But he went and he was strong even though he missed his little buddy! I think I am finally realizing why my Dad's favorite day is Sunday...Does that mean I am getting old?
I honestly can't post without pictures...



Photoshop is awesome (thanks for making my skin look flawless).

Our walk just wouldn't be complete without Owen whining about something...Love you Owen, You are going to outgrow this right?
8 comments:
What a fun day with the family!
I love Owens face in that last picture. Priceless. Your kids are so adorable.
what a stinkin cute family! sometimes it's so nice to just stay home as a family.
and that picture of you is beautiful...photoshop, or not.
LOVE that photo of you Julie. Beauty!
Jules...that picture of you is gorgeous!!! Is Chris trying to do a toe touch???
LOVE these pictures!! Yours is GORGEOUS!!
Ju....Owen whines too?????? When doo they get out of that phase...hopefully it's age 6 and not 16!
So cute Julie! Miss ya!
Post a Comment