Sunday, May 2, 2010

Meet Hunter Big Boy...

Remember Harry? Well unfortunately things did not work out so well with him and he was sold to a good family. I didn't realize how much of an impact it would have on Owen to let Harry go. So after many nights of him crying himself to sleep, and me as well. We all made a decision to get a dog! We looked into all different breeds and I was drawn to the golden doodle...so here he is finally at home. We are all so smitten with him, and he is doing extremely well! Owen is constantly reminding me that we are never going to sell this one...and he is right Hunter Big Boy is not going anywhere. Wish me luck in this new adventure!


12 comments:

The Neilson Family said...

Julie, he is precious! I love the pictures the kids look so happy with their new puppy. Good luck. Hope all goes well.

Burton the cool said...

I still can't believe you let him get a doggy. Well good luck with Hunter Jr. (I assume it's named after Adam's dog).

The Fisher's said...

Wow-you are brave!! Hannah begs almost weekly and I just can't commit...maybe we'll come visit Hunter and live vicariously through you instead ;)

Amanda Bowen said...

So cute. I am so happy for you guys. Hopefully potty training will go well. Can't be worse then trying to potty train a child :).

The Brady Bunch said...

He is SO cute!!!! Dogs are the BEST!!

Erin Bradley said...

freakin adorable! we will be over soon!!!

Clements Family said...

Oh my goodness...I love all those pictures, and he is the cutest puppy!

The Nobles said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute! It makes me want to run over and hold him.

Spencer and Heather said...

Sooo cute! I have been wondering if he was home yet. And... good luck with the potty training! I can finally say our dog is potty trained! Hopefully your goes alot faster.

Adrienne Engar said...

We got a goldendoodle a few weeks ago too! Funny. So far so good, he has been an awesome puppy, too bad we live so far apart or they could be friends!

Bret and Cherissa Newton said...

Bret and I think he is adorable, and excited you are a real family now with this addition! Although, Bret bets that Harry Big Boy makes it less than 12 weeks before he gets sold. He thinks dogs are harder than kids! We learned some potty training tricks along the way though, if you ever need them!

Jacy said...

You are brave and cute parents! My daughter keeps asking for a kitten and I just haven't been able to do it yet!