Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Meet Harry.

Yep thats his name. It was between tiny or big foot, so I compromised with Owen to name him Harry after Harry and the Hendersons. As for Chris, well, he is not mad but doesn't want anything to do with him. I thought he would take one look at him and melt. Maybe with a couple more nights with him snuggled up to him while he watches his sports will do the trick!

5 comments:

Brad and Jade said...

I'm obsessed with him, I wanted to come over all day and see him again. Love the name!

Brad and Jade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Burton the cool said...

burton's aren't cat people. i don't think chris is ever gonna melt. sorry to burst your bubble. ;)

sea gull lights said...

So cute!

missliss5/Melissa said...

Ohhhh....so cute! I'm so a cat person and so NOT a dog person. Dan is the opposite. I would LOVE to get a kitten! What a cutie!