Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Wonder Women

I really can't believe how hard this race was. After my second run I thought there is no way I can run another 6 miles. I had to really dig deep, but I am so glad I finished! And a big high five to Andrea and Jocelyn who had to run up the Ragnar hill, it seriously was so brutal. My whole car did so awesome, and I'm so glad I got to do this with all of them!

Awww the blessed finish line..

5 comments:

Burton the cool said...

Did you wear those outfits durning your run too?
CONGRATS though!!!

The Brady Bunch said...

Way to go Julie! I've been there so I can appreciate how HARD you worked. It is a huge accomplishment!

Clements Family said...

I am so proud of you! I really want to do it next time...and so does Brooks!!!

Jill T said...

You guys look awesome! Way to go!

Ashley and Ezra said...

Wow, you are really amazing! There is no way I could do that! I love the group outfits! HOT!!!