Olivia's birthday itinerary:
Wake up with curlers still intact.
Owen attempts to get her dressed in soccer uniform, but mom protests that she needs to look like a princess on her birthday.
Play with Hunter and pull his hair.
Eat cinnamon rolls with Dad.
Get beautiful for her party.
Guests arrive.
Have a fun filled birthday party with presents, games, and cupcakes.
Friends leave.
Read stories with Dad.
Take a good nap.
Go swimming at the rec. center.
Meet Grandma and Grandpa Conger at JCWs for dinner.
Go swimming at our pool.
Go to bed with a bed full of new toys and a big smile!
Liv I am so in love with you. And even though you can make me cry and want to pull my hair out, I am so grateful for you and that you are mine forever! Love you and Happy Birthday.
















3 comments:
I am so glad Liv had a great day! It makes me sad that we were not in town for Jackson to come to her party. I know he would have had a great time.
Oh how we love Olivia! Great pictures! I am glad her birthday was a success!
Happy birthday to Olivia. She is growing up and so beautiful. I am glad she had a great day!!
Post a Comment