

While the boys had a guys day skiing. We had a girls day of taking pictures and getting a yummy treat! I am just in love with this girl. Yes she is very demanding at times, but I am so grateful for my little Olivia. She is so excited for her baby brother to come, but I can tell she is a little worried about her spot being taken. She asked me last night, if Dad could hold the baby so I can just hold her. Hmmm lets hope she adjusts well to this new little one.
As for Owen he is his Dads little sidekick, whatever Chris is involved with Owen is. Chris is in scouts and Owen is always having pack meetings and carrying binders around scheduling more pack meetings. Good thing Liv is such a sport and will play along with him. On Saturday he planned a guys day with Chris and made a list and this was their to do list for the day;
1. Play spies
2. Play Basketball
3. Watch Basketball
4. ? (this one was a mystery because he didn't want me to know that they were going to target to get another folder, the boy honestly has enough folders to supply his whole kindergarten class.)
And Chris played along with him all day and helped him cross everything off his list. No wonder why Chris is Owen's best friend!


6 comments:
Your little daughter is too cute! Good luck with the new baby!
She is such a beautiful little girl!
i love little liv.
i also love owen's list...and that chris went along with it. what a great dad!!!
She is beautiful. Love her eyes.
great pictures! we love liv!
ps...i will come hold the baby so you can hold liv. i need to get my baby fix:)
She is too cute Julie! I love that Chris and Owen are such good buds! Love ya!
Post a Comment