Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Hunter!

Our cute big dog was born a year ago today! To say we are in love with him would be an understatement. Yes he is a pet and sometimes it can get overwhelming, but for the most part he is very much doted on. I am just glad he has survived his first year with his buddy Olivia, poor dog can take a lot of abuse from her. Although he tries to stay clear of Liv, he absolutely loves Owen and waits by the door until he comes home, and the feelings are definitely mutual between them! Happy Birthday Hunter!
DSC_0791-web
DSC_0796-web
This is Hunter his first week with us. Man he has changed and Owen appropriately named him Hunter big boy, who is now weighing in at 80 lbs!
DSC_4690-web

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Oh my! I love those pictures with your adorable kids & your cool dog. I love what a stud he is! (and your banner is beautiful)