Friday, April 22, 2011

I guess his cute tan isn't a good thing...

DSC_2937-web

7 comments:

Amanda Bowen said...

Oh my heck. I could eat him. He is beautiful!

Brad and Jade said...

So sad. Oh I just love him so much. I am one proud Aunt..

The Brady Bunch said...

I'm mentally preparing myself for this same thing when Dexter comes. Leila had to be on one for the whole 1st week of her life.

Clements Family said...

poor kid...he still looks cute laying on the light!

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

Jules, He is so gorgeous!! i am so happy for you and your little addition!! your family is adorable as always!! you rock, my friend!!

The Neilson Family said...

He is so darn cute! I can't wait to meet him! Sorry he has to be on the lights. Hopefully he will be off of them soon. I can't wait to talk to ya. How are you??

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations on the new baby!! He is SUPER cute! Tan and all..