I love birthdays! And I always look so forward to mine, I know very selfish, but this is one day when you get an excuse to be selfish! Chris always puts the best effort into making it the best day, and this day was a success. Although this birthday was a little different being 9 months pregnant, I still enjoyed every minute. My kids made me homemade cards and Olivia insisted on opening up all my gifts! Chris took the day off so my sweet mom took the kids for a sleepover and Chris and I spent the rest of the day shopping, cleaning, and getting everything ready for the baby!
2 comments:
So glad you had a good bday. I have a little something for you so hopefully we will be able to get together on Thursday. :)
Love that picture! I love birthdays too...it really is the only day you can be selfish! love you my friend!
Post a Comment