Thursday, May 5, 2011

All about my Mom...

DSC_2975-web
Olivia brought this home from preschool today...made me smile!
My mom's name is Julie.
My mom is 5 years old.
My mom is as tall as my brother.
My mom's favorite color is pink.
My mom's favorite thing to eat is scrambled eggs.
My mom's favorite movie to watch is: A daddy show.
My mom loves to cook eggs for dinner.
Sometimes my mom makes Brocolli and its kind of yucky!
My mom always tells me: She loves me!
My mom gets mad at me when: I don't get in trouble.
My mom likes to go to: Bunko.
My mom's bedtime is after her shows are over.
I love my mom because: She is nice!

3 comments:

Chris and Logan said...

I saw that today on the way home, it was really cute! Liv is such a doll, I'm glad I get to see her often!

Clements Family said...

Don't you love hearing things through the kids eyes? So sweet and innocent!

The Brady Bunch said...

Kids are the best!!