Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Evan 6 weeks

DSC_3089-web
Can he get any cuter? I finally moved him into his own room which helped him and I sleep a lot better at night. My little bud slept 8 hours last night. Too bad I didn't get a full rest from that. I was so worried that he didn't wake up so I checked him almost every hour. He is starting to be a lot more alert and I love when I can get him to smile! Love you sweet Evan!

5 comments:

The Neilson Family said...

He is so cute Julie!! Time flies by!I can't wait to hold this little guy.

Jill said...

He's growing up! He is so cute! I want to love him! Love you Ju!

The Dumas Family said...

Such a cute family!!!

Clements Family said...

LOVE this picture...love him!!!

patty said...

Julie he is beautiful... they are adorable. I can't beleive you have three already. Love you girl.