Thursday, June 2, 2011

Owen's kindergarten graduation

My buddy is a kindergarten graduate, and he can't wait for 1st grade! He has grown so much academically, but mostly socially this year. Last night he performed a break dance with his two best buddies, Cade and Cole. I kept waiting for him to get cold feet, but he was so excited and practiced everyday. He went up on that stage with absolutely no fear. He did awesome and he had so much fun! As much as he is sweet he can also give me alot of attitude. For example this morning I told him we will be doing chores before any playing this summer, and he told me, "I can't wait to be in first grade and go all day so I don't have to be with you all day." Hmm Owen lets save all that talking back for when you are a teenager!
Just a little side note Olivia is so in love with Owen's good friend Cade. Whenever she sees him her face lights up and she bats her little eyes to say hello to him. So of course she had to get a picture with him at the graduation!





2 comments:

laura said...

i can't believe you have a kid that is done with kindergarten - your kids are getting so big, and they are so adorable!!

hope you are doing well. xo.

Clements Family said...

Wahoo!!! Love these pictures! 1st grade here he comes!