Monday, November 14, 2011

9 years baby!

Nine years later I can honestly say I am more in love with him now than ever before . I feel so lucky to have him and he is mine forever. This morning I asked him to name 9 qualities that he loved about me, he told me to go first because I think he needed time to think, but his qualities were so easy to mention off. Owen though quickly responded and said that I loved to shake my booty (I guess I'll take that as a good quality!) We celebrated mostly over the weekend with Owen and Olivia at my moms. We toted little Evan around with us on our date nights which he did extremely well and it was nice to just have a little peace and quiet and be able to just dote on Evan and Chris!
DSC_8560-web

No comments: