My little buddy can't sit, crawl, roll over, but he can sure bounce on his bouncer, smile, eat, and eat some more! He is always so happy and I finally had the guts to let him cry out of one of his feedings at night so now he only gets up once around 4 and then back up around 6:30 or 7. I am so obsessed with him and I don't remember feeling this way towards Olivia and Owen not that I didn't love them equally but Evan I am just a sucker for he can get what he wants when he wants it, and I absolutley hate to hear him cry. I think he is my little scapegoat when the other two are sassing me or just not listening to me than I go and cuddle up with my buddy he always so willing to give me loves. This is such a fun age!!
1 comment:
He is scrumptious, and I mean scrumptious!
Post a Comment