Soon this little boy will be my little toddler, but for now he is still my baby and definitely getting treated like one! He finally learned to crawl several weeks ago, and he has enjoyed this new little freedom of his. He is getting into drawers and pulling everything out. He loves to play in the fridge and thinks its pretty cool. He loves being able to hide from me and especially his little friend Olivia (she is very overbearing with him and now he can actually get away if he is quick enough!) He is such a sweet baby, but he sure knows how to work me over. If I am present he will whine until he gets what he wants, but if I am not there he is perfectly content, little booger! He sleeps through the night very well and loves his own space in his crib. I tried to nap with him the other day and he was not having it. He wanted his own bed and own space. I am sure in love with this boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment