Olivia got to perform on the big stage and she kept playing it off that she wasn't that excited, but once we got there I could tell she couldn't wait to perform! This year with dance has been hard. Olivia would keep telling me that she hated dance or didn't want to go, but once we got there she was in heaven and loved every minute of it. I wasn't going to sign her back up just because she has had a poor attitude all year with it, but after last nights performance I could tell that she loved it! So I will try one more year and hopefully she won't fight me on it. And in all honesty I think she likes to do whatever opposite thing I say or do....if I like it she doesn't and vice versa. Man am I going to love raising her as a teenager, yikes;)
1 comment:
She did such a good job too!
Don't let her quit!!!
Post a Comment