to be Jolly right? This Christmas has begun a little differently for me this year. I have been sick with the flu for almost a week now and since I have been out and subject to my couch these last couple of days I have struggled to find the joy and happiness that this times usually brings. With the very sad and unfortunate events that played out in Connecticut I can't help but ask myself Why? Why on earth would this happen? And what if it happened to me? My heart is so sad for those families and I can not even began to imagine their pain and heartache. For them I wish for the second coming to come now! I want them to be able to hold their little ones again and not have to wait here on earth for that to happen. I have hugged my little ones a little more and cried quite a bit, but then my thoughts just turn towards the families and wish they could do the same. I pray that they will find extreme comfort during this time and be able to feel our Heavenly Fathers love for them!
I hope we can all remember the true meaning of Christmas this year and reach out to those who may need a little more love and kindness!
Merry Christmas from all of us!

*I can not wait to add one more little boys pictures in here! Only 3 months to go!
1 comment:
Your kids are so beautiful Julie! And I have to say that I have had the exact same reaction to the Connecticut shooting. My stomach and heart ache for those little ones and especially for their families. I cannot even try to understand what they are feeling, especially at a time of year that is supposed to be full of joy. I know that Heavenly Father will continually comfort those families and I hope that they can find some peace in their lives-if not soon, I hope it does come to them at some point. Love you! Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment