Julie... Oh my goodness...it was so fun to hear from you and see your cute family. I didn't even know that you had another baby. What cute kids you have!!!! Where are you living?? We are on Traverse mountain now so if you are close by we should get together!!
5 comments:
Wow, she is pretty much the sweetest and cutest little baby girl I have ever seen. I can't wait to meet her! Miss and love you!. Laura
She's so cute! And it's looks like you had a lot of fun over Thanksgiving. You guys are such a cute family :)... and Julie, you look GREAT!
JU!!!! Oh man, I miss her! I sucked my thumb too, remember??? Until 3rd grade! Me and Livi are little buds!
Very Very cute blog!!!! Olivia looks so peaceful. Still can't believe we have two kids. Crazy! Glad I found your blog.
Julie...
Oh my goodness...it was so fun to hear from you and see your cute family. I didn't even know that you had another baby. What cute kids you have!!!! Where are you living?? We are on Traverse mountain now so if you are close by we should get together!!
Amanda
Post a Comment