Thursday, December 20, 2007

Olivia Jane is 4 1/2 months old!



Wow, my little princess is growing up! We went to her 4 months check up today and she weighs in at 14 lbs. 13 oz. She is quite a tank, but I sure love all of her little rolls. She is the happiest baby ever, she loves to smile and watch her brother all day! We love you, Olivia.

2 comments:

Laura and Ashley said...

Your kids are so cute. Olivia looks just like you! I can't wait to meet her. Happy Holidays! Love, Laura

Jamie said...

Oh Ju~ I miss her so much! She is so cute!
Aislee named her doll Olivia, and the other day, I was babysitting for Aislee so she could "run some errands", when she dropped the baby off to me, she said "Baby Livi, be a good girl, I'll be home soon!" So, we think about "Baby Livi" often at our house!!!!!!!