Monday, December 3, 2007

Owen turned a big whopping 3!



I can't believe that Owen is already 3. We had such a great day on his birthday. We went and saw surfs up, and then had family over for cake and ice cream. He was so excited to open up his presents and have his cousins over to play. I love you Owen, Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Owen,
Love, Aunt Jamie, Uncle Brian, Aislee and Easton

Mandy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OWEN!!! Your birthday is on the coolest day ever!!!! See you guys soon.

Tamara Jacobs said...

She is so sweet! You have the cutest little fam!

Jess said...

Julie,

I found your blog through Ezra & Ashley's. We live up the street from them. Your kids are so cute. So are you going to Deb & Alana's Christmas party. Hope to see you there!

Jessica Miller