Friday, February 15, 2008

A little about my Bud.....





Owen is such a lovable, sweet, and funny little man, but sometimes he can give me a run for my money. He is growing up so fast, and sometimes I just want it to slow down, because I want him to always love his mommy, and I don't want him to face the real world and some of its harshness. I want him to always be this pure and innocent.
He makes me laugh so much like the other night when I was putting him to bed I said, " Okay lets say our prayers, Owen" and he replied, "No mom me and Dad already prayed that you won't be mad, so now we have to do a tackle." (Sometimes I wonder what Chris is telling Owen)
Owen absolutley adores Olivia so much. I have never had to worry about him around her. He is always wanting to hold, hug, and kiss her. I love it! He told me the other day..."Mom you need to have two more Wibbys (Olivia) one for Dad and one for me."
Some of Owen's favorite things are; Movies (he could watch them all day), Waffles, Chocolate milk, Tennis shirts (underarmor shirts that Grandpa Jim gave him), Playing outdoors, Sports, and of course Me....

11 comments:

Brad and Jade said...

He is so cute Julie, I love these pictures of him, what a handsome little boy. I love the part where he said you needed to have two more wibbys, that's so funny, that's exactly how it sounds.

TC Jolley said...

So cute! He's just adorable. I know what you mean about not wanting them to grow up... it terrifies me. I'm happy he loves his mommy so much!!!

TamiRichins said...

Very cute julie, I still remeber when he was a baby. Owen and Olivia are really lucky to have such a great mom!!!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Hi Julie... its Milli. I have been blog stalking you for awhile now but wanted to say hi! Your kids are adorable. They look like you. I can't believe how grown up we all are. Keep in touch!

The Dumas Family said...

Hi Julie! Cute, cute pictures. Sorry we haven't seen you around the church lately. We didn't go because the kids were sick. I'd love to come see your house when we're all feeling better. Our little friend Kate has had health problems since she was born and has been in the hospital most of the time. She has a weak heart and trachea - they just performed another surgery. She is actually 21 months old and at the development stage of a 4-5 month old baby just because she has had to work so hard to breathe. She hasn't learned to crawl or walk or talk. She smiles & laughs and reaches for things, but can't sit up on her own. It's very sad. My friend, Marcae, is due again in April so we're praying that Kate will get better from this last surgery and can come home before Marcae has her 2nd baby. Thanks for remembering her in your prayers. I'll check in with you when we're all better.

britney said...

your kids are cute olivias eyes are to die for. we need to get together i really miss you. have you heard anything from ashley bringhurst i have wanted to keep in touch with her . is holly married keep me posted
britney

Burtons said...

Julie,

My sister-in-law gave me a hard time for that recipe. Make sure you use 2 cans of chili beans and not 2 cans of chili.

Sorry.....

britney said...

hey julie i really want to get together so next time that you get together please call me i would love to see all your kids
brit

Bowman Family said...

Owen is such a sweetheart. I am glad to hear that he is the way that I remember him to be.

Ashley and Ezra said...

Julie, he is so stinkin cute...I cant believe how fast he is growing up...time sure flies. Both your kids are gorgeous!!! Keep it up!

Brad and Jade said...

Julie I just tagged you so look at my blog!!