All about my cute Husband.....
What is his name? Christopher Joseph Burton
How long have you been married? A little over 5 years
How long did you date? One year.
How old is he? 29
Who eats more sweets? By far me.
Who said I love you first? Me. He just swooned me to easy.
Who is taller? Chris by an inch
Who can sing better? Me, I don't think Chris can carry a tune.
Who is smarter? I'd like to think that I am, but Chris is one intelligent fool.
Who does the laundry? Me and I hate it, It is a days work.
Who pays the bills? Me but Chris provides the dough.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Chris
Who mows the lawn? Chris, I think he enjoys it too.
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, but Chris is a better cook than me.
Who drives? Chris mostly, He get carsick when I drive, or so he says.
Who is more stubborn? Me I just can't back down.
Who kissed who first? Chris, but he would probably disagree with me, but it was him who made the first move.
Who kissed who first? Chris, but he would probably disagree with me, but it was him who made the first move.
Who asked who out first? I think I did, but as a friend.
Who proposed? Chris
Who has more siblings? Chris
Who wears the pants? I'd like to think that I do, but Chris does.
Now I tag; Jamie Webster, Covie Gonzales, and Lacey Neilson


2 comments:
Good job... sorry that I had to blog bug you :) I didn't know that you told Chris you loved him first... you stud! BTW, the picture of you and all your sisters is adorable... when is Jill going to get a blog?
Chis is a better cook? Don't put yourself down like that, Julie.
Post a Comment