Owen and Olivia do look pretty similar to eachother. One difference that I did pick up on while looking through some old pictures is that Olivia is always smiling, unlike Owen who is a bit more serious. What do you think, do they look alike?
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I can see how they look alike, but I think Olivia looks more like you when you were little and Owen looks more like Chris. What cute pictures!!
I think they look alike... they are both adorable!!!
oh my gosh i think that olivia looks more like you they are so cute.
They both look like you... so sweet and cute!
They do look quite a bit like eachother - both are adorable. Like Cole's dad says, it's good if they look like brother & sister - then you know they came from the same two! HAHAHA!
Either way they are adorable and I wish that I was there to meet Olivia. Ava wishes that too. She is sitting on my lap right now just repeating, baby baby baby. She loves babies. Which I still would like to think that she is one.
Olivia looks just like grandpa Jim or Uncle Adam if you ask me... Coolby
I think they look totally different. Olivia looks SOOOOO much more like you, especially your baby pictures!
thanks so much for inviting me i really want to come next time. love ya brit
Post a Comment