Thursday, March 13, 2008

Why I don't get out that much.....

Yesterday Owen, Olivia, and I got out of the house to go run a couple of errands. When I decided to stop at a little shop to look around. After being in there a couple of minutes, Owen told me he needed to go potty (#2). So I proceeded to help him on the potty (keep in mind I am holding Olivia in one arm this whole time.) Just as I was noticing that I did not position his pee pee well....Too late it is spraying everywhere, all over him the toilet and the floor. Owen the whole time is repeating, "Oh gosh, Oh gosh, Oh gosh. Mommy I am so sorry." Poor kid thought it was his fault. "Mom you need to take me home and give me a bath." No I didn't do that, I continued to get my errands done, while Owen sat in his wet pants the whole time. This is why Moms of two do not get out much.
Chris, I am sorry, but I do not think that you would've been able to tackle this one.
* You definitely have to know Owen, to know how he sounded when he was saying, "Oh gosh." He gets really serious, and talks really slow. He was so so concerned! What a cute little guy.

8 comments:

Bowman Family said...

That is so funny. It is definitely an adventure every day. Some how it is all worth it. At least we know that each day is filled with love.

britney said...

you have no idea how many times this has happened to me. it is hard to hold a baby and help another one on the potty. guys just dont understand
i totally get it

britney said...

you have no idea how many times this has happened to me. it is hard to hold a baby and help another one on the potty. guys just dont understand
i totally get it

TamiRichins said...

So funny, I love that he kept saying oh my gosh. Makes me laugh. Kyle peed all over the stall at the legacy center last week. Same problem, I had Jackson in one arm too, only my son was laughing hestarically and I was saying oh my gosh over and over again. =)

Unknown said...

Julie there is no poss way you already have two kids and adorable at that.. I saw your link from Jades. Congrats! Your fam is darling!!! Love that you filled us in on the unaimed super soaker. Love it!!!

Jamie said...

Julie, little Owie.......that is so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poor little guy, Jees MOM! OHHHH I just want to hug him!

Ashley and Ezra said...

Julie, I can totally picture this...you holding Olivia in your arms, while pee is flying everywhere, poor little Owen feeling guilty, and you thinking about all the other errands you need to take care of! Classic! Thats what kids are for right? Oh wait...how would I know!

Jacy said...

That is hilarious!!!! I love it!