Like Father like Son (same expression.)
Where did these beauties come from?
"T" looking so cute relaxing on the grass.
Nothing like good food with good friends. We had a good, calm Fourth of July this year. Went swimming in the morning and lunch with my Fam. And later had a BBQ with our good friends. Owen loved the fireworks, but I think Dirt and Chris enjoyed them a little more, wasn't able to get any good pictures of them acting like they were 10 again. Dirt mentioned that me and Hill were looking like tourists with are cameras flashing every 5 seconds, so we put them away for the night. Olivia was enjoying the fireworks all tucked cozy in her bed, maybe next year.



4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great 4th. We are so lucky to live by such good fireworks. Love that picture of Owen and Chris. Don't you love how guys act when they get around each other and fire.
Hey Julie! It was so good to see you at Bremen's blessing. Your kids are so cute!
your kids are so cute! you always have the best pictures on your blog too! I was wondering if I could get that Pretzel/Jello recipe from you...me and Todd are craving it:) if you get a minute some time could you email it to me? my email is tamarakae@hotmail.com.
Thanks so much!
So fun!!! Such good pictures too!! I want that one of you and Hil! :)
Post a Comment