Friday, July 18, 2008

Glitter toes....


This seems to be the new trend lately I see and hear about glitter/gel toes all the time. This is such a fun way to accessorize your feet! Plus this lasts for weeks, and is so fun for the summer. I am so lucky to have such talented sisters, both Jade and Jamie can do them for only $20. There are tons of colors to choose from, and you can do them at your house, mine or theirs. So if any one is interested let me know.
Posted by Picasa
I know I have some pretty feet don't I?

5 comments:

Andy said...

I think I know Chris's feet well enough to recognize them. You're not fooling me.

Julie said...

Ha ha very funny...

TC Jolley said...

I would totally do that, it's so cute... except that I only have 7.5 toenails... your feet are beautiful!

Clements Family said...

I can't wait to get my toes done...I need to call Jade!

Jamie said...

Ju---you are so cute! What a great sister!!!
Andy's comment up there was pretty funny!