It was so good to hear from you! Your kids are darling! Love the pictures. I'm also a photographer. . you can check out my stuff on my photo blog at www.shellygeller.blogspot.com or www.shellygellerphotography.com. You are all ready so good for just starting! Did you know that your hubby's family was in my parent's ward? Thanks for your kind words on my blog. They are always always appreciated. Who would have thought 7 years ago in high school that something like this was possible of happening? Not me that's for sure. Thanks again! I love your blog page-it's darling.
1 comment:
It was so good to hear from you! Your kids are darling! Love the pictures. I'm also a photographer. . you can check out my stuff on my photo blog at www.shellygeller.blogspot.com or www.shellygellerphotography.com. You are all ready so good for just starting! Did you know that your hubby's family was in my parent's ward? Thanks for your kind words on my blog. They are always always appreciated. Who would have thought 7 years ago in high school that something like this was possible of happening? Not me that's for sure. Thanks again! I love your blog page-it's darling.
Post a Comment