One year has come and gone so fast. I can still remember the day I had her, and how it only seems like days ago. She has brought so much joy into our family. We are so in love with her spunky personality, and neverending contentment. I wish I could freeze this time with her, and have her be this age just a little longer.
We had family over for some food and entertainment (Olivia eating her cupcake). I honestly have never seen anything like it, she just couldn't wait to get her hands on that cupcake, and as soon as she did it was gone within a matter of minutes. I was worried about the mess, but not so much, it pretty much made it all in her tummy.
Happy Birthday my Livy! We love you.



7 comments:
Happy b-day Olivia! She is so stinkin' cute. I love her eating the cupcake! So fun!
Whoa, that went by fast! She is super cute. Those cupcakes look scrumptious too!
Whoa, that went by fast! She is super cute. Those cupcakes look scrumptious too!
Hey Julie. I use actions. . if you go to action central.com they have a bunch of free actions. They are great! My fave is "vintage", and "Professional Retro". They also have a good vignette one. Hope this helps!
I can't believe Olivia is one. She is so cute! I love looking at the pictures you take.
Happy Birthday Olivia!!!!!
Tell Chris and Owen hi.
What a precious little girl you have! She is so beautiful. It looks like she had a fabulous birthday. I like your tower of cupcakes, very cute. Tell Chris "hi" for us.
She is such a sweetheart!! I have a one year old too and they are too much fun! I love having a little girl!
Post a Comment