Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Life is good

Me and my friend Lindsay decided to go up American fork canyon to look at the leaves, and hopefully get a couple of good pictures, but unfortunately my little Liv didn't like that idea. As you can tell all she wanted was to sit and enjoy all of the beautiful surroundings with a bag of cheerios. Oh well I'm loving the black and white photo of her! She never smiles in pictures, but she is always smiling around the house.
Lately Olivia has adapted this new attitude, and is very impatient, especially when it comes to eating. We went out to lunch after the canyon, and I could hardly even get a bite in before she was yelling at me to feed her. Wow, I hope this isn't the beginning of a long road ahead of us. Good thing I have Owen, he is a great helper, and loves playing with Liv and keeping her entertained.

I can't stop staring at this picture. I see so much of Chris and me in him.


Attempting to get atleast one good photo of them together, nope not happening.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Katie said...

They turned out so cute! I need you to take pictures for me for Mason's first birthday... I can't believe my little guy will be one next month! I am serious though about having you take his pictures... let me know if you want to!

Brad and Jade said...

So cute Julie, I love your kids. I'm excited for you to take Bre's pictures. We need to do them soon.

Clements Family said...

Thanks for such a fun day! You did an amazing job. Now if I can talk Brooks into a camera, you can teach me!

Clements Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.