how cute is this! she is so beautiful! and this is such a great picture.
so- I am curious what lens you got for your camera/ details. I would love to know if you get a minute... and I will keep looking for flashes and let you know.
Sorry to contrast with the comments you usually get on your blog, Julie, but this photo just brought back a lot of scary images and weeks of nightmares I had after watching the Dark Knight. I'd appreciate it if you removed it. She just looks too much like the joker. Even down to that tongue. Aaaagh! I can't look anymore!!
3 comments:
What a cute picture. Love that girl!
how cute is this! she is so beautiful! and this is such a great picture.
so- I am curious what lens you got for your camera/ details. I would love to know if you get a minute... and I will keep looking for flashes and let you know.
Sorry to contrast with the comments you usually get on your blog, Julie, but this photo just brought back a lot of scary images and weeks of nightmares I had after watching the Dark Knight. I'd appreciate it if you removed it. She just looks too much like the joker. Even down to that tongue. Aaaagh! I can't look anymore!!
Post a Comment