Thursday, January 8, 2009

I love this spunky girl!




6 comments:

Brad and Jade said...

These pictures are so dang cute. Love them both, I can't believe how much she looks like you. Love that girl!

Clements Family said...

She is so cute! Did you go take pictures at Osmond Design? I see she is wearing her cute tutu!!

KK said...

Hey Julie!! OMG! I feel horrible about not getting back with you! I would love for you to come on a shoot with me or even mess around with the kiddos! I use a Nikon D40X. My main lens is an 18-55mm VR. I will be booking a few sessions for family and a senior session which should be great! Let me know if either of these sound good or even just getting together would be fun too!

Moody Family said...

okay so that last post was me. I totally forgot to log out of my other. sorry :)

Anonymous said...

oh she is so flippin cute!

Jacy said...

ADORABLE pictures! She is precious! And I also really like the pictures in your sidebar. The one of you and Chris is so great... what a cute couple!!!! What a cute family!