This picture doesn't even do it justice. We get so many mosquitoes where we live and the other night Liv was eaten alive. The next morning when she woke up her eye was so swollen. What is the purpose for mosquitoes? Andy you might know.
oh we can relate...we thought it would be a great idea to take a nice stroll the other night and almost got eaten alive haha I think we made it just past your house before we ran home :) they just get worse the closer you get to the river so im very sorry for you and your little family living that close oh that poor cute little girl of yours
I couldn't agree more, they suck! Utah County actually came out and sprayed the neighborhood last week so hopefully they will start to die down... Liv's little rockstar shirt is so cute!
ok i got this email from my mom.. i am always get eaten alive with those dang bugs. But the sprays never work and they smell so bad. ANyway, the email said to take a bottle of listerine and put it in a spray bottle and spray around where you are.. I was skeptic but willing to try anything so i could go out and enjoy this summer with jared.. Julie, it worked and was so awesome.. i was loving it.. i hate the bugs and i remember that from draper, we were always eaten alive!! i hope your girl is ok, and maybe this will help!! I feel her pain!!
I didn't know they got so bad down there. From a purely scientific point of view, mosquitoes are just another of the millions of evolved insects that is trying to reproduce to keep their genes going. They do a good job of spreading diseases to keep the weaker portions of other animals' populations in check too. From a creation standpoint, my guess is they give us adversity, which is good for us - all part of the plan.
Poor Liv, some of us are just a yummy favorite for mosquitos. Must mean she is so sweet. Jackson always gets twice as many bites as the rest of us. We are getting eaten alive by out house too. We are going to go get a few mosquito traps, I am sure they will hardly make a dent.
9 comments:
Julie that is SO sad! Stupid worthless bugs. I honestly don't see the point in them either.
Those darn bugs! Her face is looking so much better this week...even with bites, she is adorable!
oh we can relate...we thought it would be a great idea to take a nice stroll the other night and almost got eaten alive haha I think we made it just past your house before we ran home :) they just get worse the closer you get to the river so im very sorry for you and your little family living that close oh that poor cute little girl of yours
I couldn't agree more, they suck! Utah County actually came out and sprayed the neighborhood last week so hopefully they will start to die down...
Liv's little rockstar shirt is so cute!
Poor girl.
ok i got this email from my mom.. i am always get eaten alive with those dang bugs. But the sprays never work and they smell so bad. ANyway, the email said to take a bottle of listerine and put it in a spray bottle and spray around where you are.. I was skeptic but willing to try anything so i could go out and enjoy this summer with jared.. Julie, it worked and was so awesome.. i was loving it.. i hate the bugs and i remember that from draper, we were always eaten alive!! i hope your girl is ok, and maybe this will help!! I feel her pain!!
I didn't know they got so bad down there. From a purely scientific point of view, mosquitoes are just another of the millions of evolved insects that is trying to reproduce to keep their genes going. They do a good job of spreading diseases to keep the weaker portions of other animals' populations in check too. From a creation standpoint, my guess is they give us adversity, which is good for us - all part of the plan.
Poor Liv, some of us are just a yummy favorite for mosquitos. Must mean she is so sweet. Jackson always gets twice as many bites as the rest of us. We are getting eaten alive by out house too. We are going to go get a few mosquito traps, I am sure they will hardly make a dent.
OK, so are infested with mosquitos! We took a walk the other day around the neighborhood & I came back with 3 & Kanoa had 2.
THOSE EYES!!! Amazing!
Post a Comment