My title was quoted by Will Ferrell in the episode of "Man vs. Wild with Bear Grylls" Oh it was hilarious! Anyways our family has been enjoying lots of relaxing time in good ol' Kamas. I feel like every time I go up there I escape part of the world. It is peaceful, quiet and so beautiful! We bike, eat, play outside with the animals and watch movies. Owen becomes a cowboy with his cousin Kayden when we go up there. He is a big animal lover, and could spend all day outside with the alpacas. Liv is adapting to the animals she is a bit more scared, but eventually warms up.

6 comments:
Love the cowboy hats!
Julie,
Such cute pictures. I am glad you keeping coming up too. Sorry I haven't been feeling the best. Hopefully soon we can have more fun.
Lindsay
I love the picture of Kayden & Owen. It reminds me of the country mouse and the city mouse.
too cute!
how are you Julie? hope life is good! so glad we have these blogs to keep us connected to home. I'm anxious to hang out when we get back!
love hill
I think I need some of that peace in my life! Love the cute picture in the cowboy hat!
i want to get away to kamas. next month i'll be there!
Post a Comment