The 4th has come and gone. We had so much fun. Our neighborhood put together a great little party. There were snow cone machines, cotton candy machines, bounce house, pie eating contest, a dunk tank, fishing for toys and goodies, and laser tag. So to say the least my kids were in heaven. I'm just glad we have the 24th now to look forward too. I know that this little guy is probably dibbed for other little girls in the neighborhood, but look how cute him and liv are! a
Love the pictures of Olivia and Breckon. So so cute...love your little comment about him being "dibbed." I hope he doesn't break to many hearts! Thanks for hanging out with us!! You are great friends!
3 comments:
As always, your pictures are just gorgeous!! Let's get together with the kids next week. Maybe the farm or the park...or the pool always works.
(let you know tomorrow about the tix)
OH-the one of them holding hands is so cute!
Love the pictures of Olivia and Breckon. So so cute...love your little comment about him being "dibbed." I hope he doesn't break to many hearts!
Thanks for hanging out with us!! You are great friends!
Post a Comment