Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blueberry Muffins.

So nothing feels better than to cook a yummy meal and goodies for your family, and actually do a good job! I was not meant to be in a kitchen, usually everything I try turns out just the opposite as what it should have. But a small part of me (really small) enjoys cooking, and baking that is when I do a good job. Yesterday was a good day, and I felt proud enough to share it. I made my first home made blueberry muffins, and guess what they turned out. And then I made sausage pepper pasta from my friend Lindsay's blog (by the way her and her husband are AMAZING cooks, and they cook like that on a daily basis) and that turned out so yummy. So maybe, just maybe this housewife, cooking thing might work out for me. If not at least I can gloat on yesterday's accomplishments.
Yum. Yes I made these from scratch!
For the recipe I used go Here.

6 comments:

Clements Family said...

Those do look yummy! How do you get the white background?? Thanks for your nice words about me and Brooks! Have a good week!!

The Brady Bunch said...

YUM YUM!!

Anne-Marie said...

Those look delish!!

Thank you so much for your help with our kids on Sunday! You are so sweet Julie.

Jensen Family said...

What are you talking about? EVERYTHING you make is SO yummy!! I love it when I cook good things too!! Makes me feel better about my 'job'!! :)

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

Love it.. i am working on expanding my cooking skills as well!! we should share tips!!

Season said...

Hey Julie! I was just on Cherissa's blog and for some reason craving homemade blueberry muffins and your post caught my eye. I am also a not-so-great cook, but I've convinced myself that the problem is with the recipes not me. :) Those look good, I might have to try them... today.