Owen was so excited for Santa to come! On Christmas Eve he kept telling me that he couldn't stop talking about it, he just couldn't wait until he came. We told Owen that he couldn't come into our room until it was light outside so about 7:30 in the morning he came running into our room yelling that Santa had come. He said he saw his boots going up the chimney, dang it we just missed him! So we went and woke up Liv (as you can tell Owen likes to dress her in soccer gear for pajamas, and Liv is always so willing). It was so fun to see their eyes light up at what Santa had brought for them. We had a great Christmas and were so lucky to share it with both our families. I was a little lame and only took pictures of Christmas morning at our house. Just now wishing I had more from that day. Owen spreading out some food for Santa's reindeers on Christmas Eve.
I think Dakota got that same exact doll set... does it come with a high chair and stroller too? She loves it! Glad you had a good Christmas! I can't wait till my kids are a little older and can enjoy the magic even more! :)
4 comments:
Cute pictures Julie!
Looks like a FUN Christmas!!
I think Dakota got that same exact doll set... does it come with a high chair and stroller too? She loves it! Glad you had a good Christmas! I can't wait till my kids are a little older and can enjoy the magic even more! :)
I love that your kids are both wearing soccer jerseys. Christmas is so much better with kids. How lucky Owen got a peak of Santa!!
Post a Comment