Thursday, April 29, 2010

10 of my favorite things as of lately..

1. Owen..tops my list! He is my little friend and I love him so much..I better enjoy him now because I know those awkward times are coming.

2. Olivia comes in at a close second. That is kind of mean that Owen is ranked above her, but we are in the terrible twos now and it just isn't letting up even though age 3 is closely approaching! She makes me laugh, and I love kissing her chubby cheeks.

3. Steel cut oats. I am a huge Oatmeal fan! And my sweet sister gave me some of these...I am hooked!

4. Nike Zoom sister shoes! I could wear these to bed they are so comfortable. Thanks for the awesome birthday present Jim and Mj!

5. Spring...that is when it shows up!

6. Glee! Whoever doesn't already have this set on their DVR, is missing out...

7. I actually have more of a love/hate relationship with this Dvd. I think it is so hard, but I love when I finish it, and you can't beat a 27 minute workout that makes you feel like your going to die.

8. This will always be my favorite treat; Junior mints and popcorn!


9. This should have actually been #1, and that is spending time with Chris. I love having alone time with him whether it be on a date or just watching our favorite shows together. He is my best friend and keeps me sane on some of my more hectic days.

10. Last, but definitely not least...my alone time! I need it to survive, and to function. That is sometimes how I get through my days, knowing that I will have peace and quiet to myself at the end of a day!

7 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Well, at least your being honest. 2 is tough. But, 3 is around the corner so hopefully, things will look up. Love your list.

The Brady Bunch said...

LOL that's cute! Leila turned 3 in March and 3 has been WAY WORSE than 2! Maybe its a little girl thing...little punks. If they weren't so dang cute!

Clements Family said...

Love your list. I am so glad Heather got us into Glee...it is so stinkin' funny. And Brooks is finally watching it with me too!

Erin Bradley said...

I love your honesty. Send little Liv our way, she was so cute with me the other day.

Jamie said...

LOVE you JU! I have a super nummy Oatmeal cake recipe! Its in my cookbook, I hope you get one for mothers day!!!!!
LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!

Burton the cool said...

owen is my favorite too. good to see chris fell to the bottom of the list. let's do that shred next time i'm in town. should be better than yoga.

Jacy said...

Fun list!... other than the junior mints. : )
I'm going to check out the 30 day shred dvd, the Nike Zooms, and the Steel cut oats.