Weight: 18.65 lbs.
Height: 27.75 in.
This boy has stole my heart and it is sure noticeable. He has me wrapped around his finger, and I am very okay with that. You realize by your third baby how fast time goes so you just soak every new stage in and enjoy all the lovey baby stuff! Evan loves to be held and mostly by me! He loves to eat and loves to watch his brother and sister play, but does not like to be smothered by them. He gives me this look to save him when they get a little too close. He goes to bed around 6 and gets up once or twice at night to eat and then wakes up between 7 and 8. He is a very happy baby and I am so blessed to be his mom! Love you Evan. This photoshoot was very short and sweet as you can tell he was done about 30 seconds into it.



This picture was taken a couple weeks ago, but I sure love it! It kind of shows who I am a bit biased too!


2 comments:
Where did you get his onesie??
I am glad you let me hold him every once in awhile:)
Post a Comment