Olivia is the sweetest, most happiest baby ever. I love her! I can't wait till she wakes up in the morning, because when I go in there her legs are a kickin, and she is so excited to see me. She is indeed my little princess. And she is so loved in our little family. She has the bluest of blue eyes and a precious smile that won't quit. Everyone needs a little girl. Sometimes I feel a little quilty, I remember when Owen was a baby I would let him cry himself to sleep, but with her anytime she even peeps I am there to hold her and comfort her. Don't get me wrong I love Owen to pieces she is just my little girl, and girls are different than boys, right?
Some of Olivia's favorites are; binki, milk, rice cereal, Owen, Dad, and Me...


6 comments:
I love these pictures of olivia too. Are these the ones your friend took? I hope one day I get a little girl just like her. I just love her!
Sarah got special treatment, too. Little girls seem a little more tender. Cute pictures!
By the way, it was Emily, not Andy in the last comment.
oh what a sweet mom!
Julie your kids are so darling!
Julie,
I love these pictures of Owen and Olivia. Maybe if you get your camera you can take pics of Kayden.
By the way, I posted that chili recipe on our blog....sorry it took so long.
Post a Comment