Jamie thank you so much for the cute dress! I had so much fun getting her dressed up today. I think she even felt like a princess. She was giddy the whole time I was getting her dress on, and then couldn't stop smiling at herself in the mirror. Having a little girl is the best!
7 years ago


5 comments:
Julie, what a precious little girl.. She looks so cute, I just love her. I can't wait to watch her today, it's my favorite thing, I love it.
Julie, she is such a princess! I love having a girl too... and I totally understand why you don't get out that often!!! Me neither!
Julie! YOU'RE WELCOME! She looks so cute in her H&M dress. Cute LIVI! The other day, which I need to blog this come to think of it......I was playing with Ais and I told her doll that I like her hat, and she said "Thanks, I got it from H&M" My heart melted, we share the same passions!
So cute Jules. I talked to Jamie and he said he is down for girls night> Hahahahaha! But seriously he said he would come. Just let us know. Love ya!
What a sweetie. I love those eyes! So blue.
Post a Comment