I was so excited to take Olivia's one year pictures. She cooperated very well. I knew if I just let her play and follow her around, I was bound to get some good pics. This was so fun! Chris and Owen were great assistants, and I even got a couple of cute pictures of Owen.
7 years ago



14 comments:
awesome lighting and color
Julie! you are getting soooo good! way to go! might need you to take some pictures for me! AMAZING!
Good job! Those pictures are so dang cute...and I love the tutu!
Julie all of these are so dang cute, I can't wait for you to take Bremen's pictures!
I use photoshop. . it's a must have. I have come to realize you can't be a wonderful photographer without it. Taking the pictures is only half the battle. It's your editing technique that really sets you apart. I have taken several photoshop classes. I did 2 years of photography at BYU-I. Honestly, you have a great eye all ready. Photoshop runs about $700. If you are a student or know someone who is(or a teacher) you can get an academic discount. It brings the cost down to $300 for the software. Honestly, I study other people's work more than anything. At first I found myself just trying to recreate images that I really liked, soon you will accidentaly do things you really like and try to recreate your own style. The two things I would say is try different angles;up, down, & tilt your camera-it gives your pictures some flare and attitude. Second, just try to capture the story which it looks like you all ready do that. Once you get photoshop you can google all kinds of tutorials to learn. Hope this helps!
JU___LOVE THEM! She is so you!
GOOD JOB!
oh my gosh, i need a girl that is so cute. please dont tell me that you have had a girls night without me please call me i need to get out
brit
Julie these are so cute! Where did you go? She is a darling girl!!
I love all the pics! You did a great job and Olivia is so dang cute!!
Way cute Julie! I am jealous. I want a little girl so I can have her wear tutus. Your photography skills are out of control! Lets get together soon!
I love the picture of liv crawling over the bridge. You have got some stinkin cute kids. I am still waiting for photography night at the bradley's?
I can not believe that Olivia is already one! That is crazy how time flies! You did a great job of her pictures... where did you take them? When can I make an appointment with you to take Mason's? I will call you one these days so we can get together!
Cute pics of her, I love the one with the flower right on top of her head! She is adorable.
SUPER cute!! Can't believe she is ONE already!! Time has flown!
Post a Comment