Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ouch..


Last Sunday we were all out looking for golf balls at the golf course, when all of the sudden I hear some (girlish, he would beg to differ) screams from Chris coming out of the bushes. Yep he was stung by a furry big bee. Not only was he stung on his lip, but also his finger. These pictures do not even do it justice. It was so swollen I thought for sure he had had an allergic reaction. I felt so bad for him, but you know those situations where you just can't stop laughing, he had to remind me that some people die from bee stings. But he looked so funny, and when he talked, oh man I would lose it.
Well two days of his lip slowly returning to its normal size I am happy to report that he has recovered, and doing great!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Erin Bradley said...

Sorry Chris but I could not stop laughing while reading this. That is terrible but also really funny to think about Julie laughing at you.

Mandy said...

I agree with Erin and Julie. It is sad it happened but at the same time I can just see Julie laughing her head off. It's a pretty funny story, especially the part about screaming like a girl!!!!

Brad and Jade said...

That's the funniest thing I've ever heard. Poor Chris, I'm sure it hurt so bad. Glad he's doing good.

Clements Family said...

That is so sad! Our poor neighborhood is infested! We missed you last night!

Andy said...

Geez, those photos look like they came right out of a medical textbook. I think you found your true calling, Julie.