Well I had plans to get some last minute Christmas things done, but too bad for me the roads were horrible. My destination I luckily made it too, but no one was in sight to open up the dang store. So we came home and watched Christmas movies instead. Later on I tried to tackle shoveling the driveway, yep I think I'll leave that job to Chris. But luckily to my surprise my sweet parents were in the neighborhood helping my sister from getting unstuck in her driveway, and came and helped me out! Aren't they the sweetest?
Owen was soo excited to go out and play in it, and Liv loved just watching Owen having fun!


4 comments:
these are BEAUTIFUL pictures.. love them! not so sure about the snow though- that's for sure. pretty- but so dang cold. and three cheers for last minute christmas shopping- I am on the same boat.
What a sweet dad you have! I am with you, shoveling is for the husbands! I thought I would help Brooks out-and I think I broke my back! Cute cute pictures!!
Olivia's eyes look amazing in those pictures. She is such a doll! Hey - it wouldn't be Christmas without the snow, right?
That photo of Olivia is to die for!!!!! So pretty! Good job on your photography talents! And good job on making pretty babies! ; )
Post a Comment