Monday, December 1, 2008

Owen's four...


Happy birthday cute boy! We had a nonstop fun day today! You got to go to breakfast with some of your friends, and then off to school, where they celebrated your birthday with you. Then had all of your family over for dinner and cake and ice cream. You choose a pink cake with pink icing, and you had to make sure that you had some pink balloons too. I was a little worried, but went along with it. I asked you if you were sure you wanted the pink cake, and you replied "I told you what I wanted." Well okay. It was great day!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

cute pic of you and chris and Owen...I wonder who took that?...

TamiRichins said...

Happy B-day Owen, Can't believe our boys are getting so big!!

Jensen Family said...

SO cute!! Thanks for letting Cannon be a part of his day! He LOVED it!

Happy Birthday Owen!!

Andrea and Kent said...

I can't believe Owen is 4! I swear you were just pregnant with him. I can vividly remember you telling me the big news one early morning at Key bank. Crazy how time flies.

Jesica Blonquist said...

Julie your blog is so cute and I absolutely love your photo page. It is ok Morgan wanted pink everything when he turned 5. It is a strong color.